Rug cleaning is a great household chore. It is far from simply vacuuming and getting rid of grime that is stuck in the rug fibers. When the grime is not easy to eradicate, you might want to seek the assistance of a qualified rug cleaner particularly if you have wall to wall rugs which takes hours to complete alone. However, if you have decided to perform the cleaning yourself, we're glad to offer you seven good tips to consider in carpet cleaning:
1. Save time and energy by preparing ahead. Set up your rug washing supplies in one container and use a protective gown, apron, face mask and gloves for cleaning.
2. Read carefully the guidelines on the carpet cleaning products first before utilizing them. Always follow package guidelines to ensure safety.
3. Remove almost all of the home furniture and anything that blocks the carpet surface. Let relatives leave the room when you clean the carpet.
4. Vacuum the carpet first to clear it of dirt that is caught on the carpet fibers.
5. Start cleaning from the surface farthest from the entrance. If you utilize liquid carpet cleaning shampoo, set up the vacuum as you finish a portion of the room. Do the vacuuming at once and then dry well.
6. Rug stains are typical so you need to spend time in cleaning the stains and grime. A great option is to use vinegar or baking soda paste that can easily remove dirt. You can use part vinegar and part water and place in a spray bottle; use this solution to soak the stain away.
7. Finish cleaning the rug and let everything dry before moving the furniture back.
It is not easy to do the rug cleaning yourself. However, if you think that you are not satisfied with your work and if the spots are really tough, next time you can always consider hiring a professional rug cleaner in Greenville, NC especially if you want to maintain the good quality of the carpet you bought. Remember that professional rug cleaners have a lot of experience when it comes to the use of the right shampoo and other cleaning materials for any kinds of carpet. Find out more about a reliable rug cleaner in Greenville, NC. Call them now and let them help you.